Our life is our story. We are a collection of births, transitions and deaths that reveal our story. Ceremonies and rituals offer our communities a chance to come together to reflect and acknowledge these cycles. As a celebrant I have been trained to officiate, compose and perform personalized ceremonies for individuals and families.
As a certified Life-Cycle® celebrant I will:
- Deeply listen. Learning from you, I will take the time to listen to stories and reflections shared by family and friends.
- Personalize. We partner together to create a ceremony that reflects your loved ones personality, lifestyle, character and values.
- Collaborate. We will work together to create a personalized eulogy that may include quotes, music, symbols and rituals.
- Keep communication clear and bright. All aspects the ceremony will be approved by the you before the ceremony is delivered.
- Welcome all. The ceremony will reflect the beliefs, values, wishes and cultural background religious or non-religious of your loved one and your family.