Bringing a hands on approach to after death care through support, education and empowerment
- A home funeral guide provides the education and support you need to honor your loved ones, including practical advice, hands-on assistance, and access to additional resources regarding body disposition.
- A home funeral, also referred to as a family directed funeral, is a celebration of a departed loved one that takes place in a familiar space in a manner that reflects the life and values of the deceased and the people who care.
- It involves the family or friends in the washing, dressing, and laying out of the body for viewing.
- It is legal in the state of MN to care for your loved one at home after death.
- home funeral practices are compatible with most faith traditions.
We are all just walking each other home.
To set up a free no-obligation meeting,
contact Anne Murphy at
or use the link below to send an email